Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components
Made from 100% naturally-derived ingredients, this product includes
Tea tree itself is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, a great disinfectant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and as a hydrosol is an excellent astringent.
All the possible uses for the Tea Tree Hydrosol:
1. Body Brush Disinfectant - spray after every use to keep it bacteria free.
2. Facial Toner Spritz - excellent astringent for acne prone skin in particular, but can be used by all skin types.
3. Aftershave - great for those that suffer from razer burnt skin.
5. Air-freshener - can use as a room spray or in a diffuser.
7. Dandruff & Itchy Scalp - prevents itchiness from dry scalp and gives great relief while the anti-inflammatory properties soothe and reduce redness.
8. Hair Brush Disinfectant - spray after every use to keep it bacteria free.
9. Refreshing Body Mist - especially great for those who suffer from body breakouts from sweat and exercise.
12. DIY Face Masks - you can use Organic Tea Tree Hydrosol as a mixing agent when making face masks at home use it in place of oil or regular water.
13. Makeup Brush Disinfectant - spray after every use to keep them bacteria free.
17. Deodorant - spritz on the body to prevent odour (feet, underarms etc), eliminates odour caused by bacteria.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by absorbing moisture from the air and fixing it into the deeper layer of skin.
- It works by creating a protective barrier that prevents moisture loss and also strengthens the skin’s natural moisture retention capabilities.
Directions for Use: Approximately1- 50%
pH range: 4-7Solubility: Water
These products are not intended for ingestion.
- Hydrosols may be sensitizing to some individuals. We strongly recommend that you test a patch of this product on the skin before use
Seek medical advice before use if suffering from any medical conditions or allergies. All our products are for external use only .This information does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.