INCI: Melaleuca oil
Colour: Pale Yellow
Odour: Fresh, medicinal, clean, herbaceous, earthy and woody
Australian Tea Tree is amazingly versatile and probably one of the most popular oils. It’s definitely a household favourite oil infused from the leaves of the tea tree
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Energising and revitalising
- Ideal for skin, hair, nail and foot care
- Perfect for diffuser blends and massage
- Can be used to fragrance DIY skin and haircare products
- Massage: Use in a massage blend with a carrier oil and your favourite essential oils, to enjoy the soothing yet invigorating benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil. We recommend Sweet Almond , Grapeseed.
A very useful oil to have around the house. Can be used in your homemade beauty formulations like creams, balms, lotions, cleansers, toners and many more.
It is beneficial for those with a dry, itchy, or oily scalp, or who are dealing with dandruff or hair loss. Its antiseptic and antimicrobial properties can help to fight the fungus that causes dandruff while helping to soothe an itchy scalp
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
As our products are natural, the colour and odour may vary from batch to batch. We are continually improving our products and so on occasion the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.