INCI : POLYQUATERNIUM-7
Molecular Formula- C11H21ClN2O
Alternate Names- Quaternium-41, Prop-2-Enamide
TEXTURE: Thick clear liquid
Appearance: colorless and transparent adhering liquid
Polyquaternium 7 is an excellent cationic conditioner for hair and skin. It can be found in almost all skincare, haircare, and cosmetic formulations due to its incredible moisturizing abilities.
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It is a fantastic haircare additive that will make your hair look fabulous.
- It acts as a stabilizer in cosmetics and personal care formulations.
It is an intensely conditioning agent that will smooth the frizz from your hair and add lubricity to it.
- When used in hair gels and mousses it provides hold to hair
- It protects your hair from any environmental, heat, or mechanical damage.
- It nourishes and hydrates your skin without making it greasy and sticky.
- You can find it in your creams and ointments for cracked, broken, and dry skin.
- It has the propensity to thicken your serums without altering their texture or making them heavy.
- USAGE RATE: 2 %-10%.
Solubility: water, insoluble in oil
HOW TO USE-
- Add polyquaternium-7 to the water phase while stirring.
- Heat to homogenize it . let it cool down.
- Add all your oil phase ingredients including surfactants to this mixture.
- Add all the active ingredients and adjust the pH.