INCI Name : Hydrolyzed Milk Protein
Colour: Off white liquid
Hydrolyzed Milk Protein is described as a homogenous, free-flowing, semi-hygroscopic, light cream-colored liquid. It is obtained by hydrolysis of milk by acidic, alkaline or enzymatic reactions. Milk is a rich source of protein casein and whey protein. It has almost all of the required amino acids that a human body need.
Milk protein is what is used in cosmetics to provide luxurious benefits to dry and sensitive skin, and it’s no wonder it provides softening benefits with sensitive skin types in mind due to its complete amino acid content. Having a complete amino acid content means that the milk protein extract contains all 9 amino acids required by humans, allowing it to create a skincare product that is highly effective in the moisturizing
category, yet it is incredibly gentle and non-irritating.
water soluble store away from direct heat and light
* skin care moisturizers and cleansing products
* bath and body washes, creams and lotions
* hair care -shampoos, conditioners, balms and leave in hair care products
* after sun products
* healing products
* post treatment soothing products
- Milk protein is helpful in the restructuring of cells since it has good penetration into the skin.
- It can be used as cleansers-It contains amino acids that can get attached to dead skin cells and dirt and get washed away with water.
- The milk protein also keeps skin hydrated and reduces allergic infections like rashes and dark spots on the skin.
- They can form a film on the hair and skin surface and do not allow moisture to evaporate and retain it within the skin.
- Milk protein hydrates the skin and makes it smoother and lighter in shade.
- It also repairs damaged hair, helps in the growth of healthy and shiny hair. It is used in the formulations of many skincare and hair care products.
Add liquid towards the cooling phase of your production.