INCI Name- Ferulic Acid
Molecular Formula- C10H10O4
Alternate Names- 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxycinnamic Acid, Coniferic Acid
Purity of the Ingredient-99%
Appearance:White or off-white color powder
Country of Origin- Korea
Ferulic is derived from fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, sweet corn, and rice bran .It is widely known for its antioxidant and stabilizing properties. It is mostly found in sunscreens, creams, lotions, and serums.
Ferulic Acid can be used for whitening, anti-oxidation and sun protection. Ferulic Acid can improve skin dullness as well as make the skin beautiful, shiny and full of elasticity.
BENEFITS AND USES-
- Works for sunscreens products to enhance the efficacy of the cream and its sun protection factor multiple times.
- magically reverses signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps stabilize vitamin C in your creams and lotions and increases photoprotection.
- A decrease in the sensitivity of the skin is noticed by continuous use of the products containing ferric acid.
- smoothens the texture of your skin making it look plump and hydrated.
- Also used it to erase dark spots, sunspots, and pigmentation of the skin.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It works by directly neutralizing free radicals in the body.
- It inhibit melanin production and increasing the stability of the formulation.
- USAGE RATE:
- The recommended concentration for use is 0.5% to 1%.
- soluble in propanediol but is sparingly soluble in water, oils, petroleum, and ether.
- pH 2.62-5.10
- Add it to the water phase at room temperature.
- Start heating the mixture while stirring it.
- add your oil phase to the mixture.
- Stir until a homogeneous solution is formed.
- Adjust the pH level of the formulation to 3.4.