INCI: EMULSIFYING WAX NF
Appearance: Solid white beads with little to no odor..
Emulsifying Wax are derived from fatty acids of plants oils .It used to create face and body creams, lotions, facial cleansers, body butters, conditioners, soaps and candles.
- Emulsifying wax helps you blend oil and water in toners, lotions, moisturizers, lipsticks, mascaras.
- It holds all components of the formulation together for a seamless application.
- When added to any formulation, it increases the shelf life of the products.
- It makes your moisturizers super creamy and thick to encourage deep nourishment to the skin.
- You can add it to your lip balms to enhance their penetrative action and to make them last longer on your lips.
- It can add great slip and detangling properties to your conditioner and shampoos.
Whenever you use water in skincare formulations, we recommend you use a preservative to prevent your formulation from developing bacteria, yeast or fungus which can be dangerous.
Usage Rate: Approximately 25-30% of the total oil phase (please run test batches when formulating).
Compatibility: It is compatible with most animal, vegetable and mineral waxes and a large variety of natural and synthetic resins.
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water phase and oil phase separately.
- melt Emulsifying wax and incorporate this in the heated oil phase
- Keep the temperature constant until it dissolves.
- Blend both the phases together.