INCI Name- Cera Alba
Molecular Formulae- C15H31COOC30H61
Purity of the Ingredients- 98%
Appearance: Beads (yellow) Cosmetic Grade Refined
Our White Beeswax Beads are cosmetic grade beeswax that have been bleached and filtered to remove any impurities, then shaped into small pellets for easy use. These Beeswax Beads are 100% natural and are refined through physical processes, and no chemicals are used.
The natural wax is melted and filtered through active carbon to remove its scent and color, which may vary from white to off-white.
BENEFITS AND USES-
- It uses its crystalline structure to bind solvents or oils together.
- It creates a protective layer that prevents the sweating-out of the compositions.
Candles made from beeswax burn readily and clean. They burn brighter, longer and do not bend.
- Beeswax is used in art materials as a binder in wax paints and as a stabiliser in oil paint to give it substance.
- It is considered a better and a natural alternative to mineral-based petroleum jelly.
- It is used in lip balm, lip gloss, hand creams, and moisturizers, eye shadow, blush, and eyeliner.
- It is also an important ingredient in Beard wax and hair pomades, which make your hair look sleek and shiny.
- It improves your product's spreadability
- USAGE:It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 1 to 12%.
- SOLUBILTY:It is insoluble in water but is soluble in oils.
- Caution: The melting point of this wax is between 62° and 67° C (143° to 152° F). Overheating this will impact its scent and color. Please melt at as low a heat as possible while stirring gently, and use it as soon as it is melted, as it will cook and render poor-quality results such as a cooked or burnt odor, and off-white
HOW TO USE-
- Heat the water and oil phases of your formulation separately.
- Add beeswax to the heated oil phase and heat it until the wax is completely melted using a double boiler pot.
- Before the oil phase cools down, add a few spoons of olive oil.
- Blend both the phases together using a mini-mixer until a homogenous mixture is obtained.