INCI Name- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Molecular Formula- C6H7MgO9P
Alternate Names- Magnesium L-Ascorbic Acid-2-Phosphate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate, Magnesium Salt,MAP
Purity of the Ingredient-99%
Country of Origin:Spain
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Powder is the most stable vitamin C derivative and will not degrade or break down under sunlight making it apt for everyday use.
It has the same potential as vitamin C to boost skin collagen synthesis but is effective in significantly lower concentrations. Considered a light-stable and oxygen-stable.
MAP is capable of suppressing skin pigmentation, making it effective in whitening dark skin, or areas of dark skin.It penetrates the skin deeply to prevent the synthesis of melanin and reduce pigmentation.It is loaded with antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals to reverse aging.
- It will instantly brighten your face for an illuminated look.
- It will suppress your skin’s hyperpigmentation and work towards clearing the acne marks from your skin.
Stabilized and degradation resistent form of vitamin C
- Potent antioxidant (shown to be able to protect skin from oxidative damages)
- Can improve appearance of aged and fragile skin
- Suncare and after-sun products
- Makeup products
- Skin lightening products
- Anti aging products
- Creams and lotions
pH LEVEL: 5-7
SOLUBILITY:Soluble in water and partially soluble in oils
USAGE LEVEL: 0.2-3%,
up to 10% (for skin-lightening effect)
For dermatological purposes, up to 30%.
- Heat the water phase and the oil phase separately.
- Add all the ingredients and blend them at 75o
- Add at the end of the formulation process just before the preservative, by pre-dissolving in little distilled water
- Adjust the pH of the formulation.