INCI Name- Glycyrrhiza glabra dry extract
Molecular Formulae- C42H62O16Zn
Alternative Names- Alcacuz, Chinese licorice, Sweet root
Purity o- 99%
Country of Origin- Korea
- It is used in topical gels to treat skin problems like acne and eczema.
- It treats hyperpigmentation
- Our licorice extract has over 300 incredibly helpful components with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- It works by extracting moisture from the air and fixing it into the deep layers of skin.
- It also works by increasing the natural moisture retention capabilities of the skin to give your skin a hydrated look.
- It works by providing soothing effects to your skin.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY-
- It is recommended that it should be used at a concentration of 2–5%.
- It is soluble in water, alcohol, and glycerol but is insoluble in oil.
- Prepare the oil and water phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat the oil and water phase using a double boiler.
- Mix our licorice root extract with water to create a paste.
- Add the paste to the water phase, accompanied by constant stirring.
- Blend both the phases together using a mini-mixer or a large mixing brush.