Odour: Pleasant, herbaceous, with floral notes
Lavender is one of the most popular among the carrier oils and it’s extremely versatile. Its well known for its calming, soothing and relaxing properties.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan friendly
- Grown at high altitude regions of France
- Cleansing and balancing
- Perfect for diffusing
- Ideal for DIY massage oils blends, particularly calming blends
- Can be used in haircare products
- Suitable for dry skin and beneficial for mature skin
- Top perfumery note
- Blends well most essential oils, especially floral and citrus oils
Combine Lavender Oil with your favourite carrier oil to apply to your skin leaving your skin soothed and your muscles relaxed. We suggest Olive or JojobaSkincare
Lavender is a great oil to use in skincare. Combine 25g of Shea Butter , 22.5ml of Rosehip Seed Oil , 2.5ml of Natural Vitamin E and10 ml of Lavender to create a hand cream for dry skin.Bring an old potpourri back to life by adding a few drops of Lavender to it. Sit back and enjoy the calming aroma.