NCI Name: 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Molecular Formulae: C8H12O6
Alternative Names: 3-O-Ethyl ascorbic acid, 3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid
Purity of Ingredients: 99%
Country of Origin:Spain
Appearance: white to off-white crystal powder
Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is one of the most stable vitamin C derivatives with superior antioxidant characteristics..After penetration into the skin, the active component in ascorbic acid derivative, is converted to vitamin C.which helps in protecting and repairing the skin.
- Our Ethyl Ascorbic Acid increases collagen production also helps in wrinkle reduction. .
- Heals and protects the skin from sun damage.
- It is high in vitamin C, which aids in the lightening of pigmentation and brown spots.
Non irritating to skin and eyes.Storage & Shelf life
USAGE AND SOLUBILITY:
- We recommend it should be used at a concentration of 0.1-3.0%.
- It is soluble in water but is insoluble in oil.
- It is stable in PH range 5-6.5
Store Ethyl Ascorbic Acid should in a dry and light protected place at temperatures below 20°C. In closed containers at 20°C the shelf life is 2 years.
Usage Rate: 0.1 - 3.0 %
SOLUBILITY: It is water soluble
- Prepare the oil and water phases of your formulation separately.
- Heat both phases separately.
- Add Ethyl Ascorbic Acid to the heated water phase, accompanied by constant stirring.
- Blend both the phases together by using an electric mixer or a large mixing spoon.