Ingredients (Common Name): Carrot Seed Oil
Ingredients (INCI Name): Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil
Scent: very slight scent
Colour: orange-red liquid.
Extraction Method: This oil is made by extracting the oil from the seeds of the wild carrot plant through a cold-pressing process.
Carrot seed oil is a natural anti-ageing oil for your skin. It is rich in antioxidants which helps to fight free radicals and eliminate signs of ageing.
It is found in a variety of cosmetics such as oils, gels, lotions, soaps, shampoos, and sprays.
Absorption: Carrot seed Carrier Oil will leave a slightly oily feeling on the skin.
- Our carrot seed oil is believed to deeply condition the scalp and hair, repairing split ends and providing soothing relief from dryness and irritation, such as itching caused by dangerous bacteria, fungi, and dandruff.
- It promotes the creation of new tissue and skin, resulting in a cleaner, brighter, more uniformly toned complexion.
- It functions as a supportive and protecting agent that not only improves skin health but also cures the damage caused by pollution and environmental stress, which causes premature ageing of the skin.
- It treats skin irritation caused by acne, boils, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and ulcers by adding moisture, leaving skin looking and feeling smooth, firm, nourished, invigorated, and generally healthy.
- Block sunlight
The application of this oil on dry and flaky skin regularly results in thsoftening of calluses, the faster healing of scars, the soothing of inflammation, and the fading of redness and undesirable signs such as age spots and dark circles.
HOW IT WORKS-
- It absorbs moisture from the air and deposits it deep inside your skin and hair.
- It creates a protective barrier that not only aids in moisture retention but also boosts your hair and skin's natural moisture retention capabilities.
CONCENTRATION AND SOLUBILITY
- It can be used at a concentration of 1-5%.
- It is soluble in oil and alcohol but is insoluble in water.
Users can expect a shelf life of up to 2 years with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended. Please refer to the Certificate of Analysis for current Best Before Date.
Cautions: None Known.